Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I LOVE Cotton Candy!!!


This last Sunday Kayla and I hung out with Ilona again.  This time she took us to this cool park near her university.  It was amazing, there was anything a kid or myself could want to do and stay amused for hours on end.  

There were bounce houses, huge blowup slides and blowup obstacle courses.  This park had the trampolines with harnesses so you can do flips.  There was regular playground equipment and even a little zip line.  In this eating area there were trampolines for kids to play on while waiting for food or while the parents were talking.  Ilona called it paradise for children, and it was so true.  I wished that we had brought a kid with us so it would have been socially acceptable to play.  But it was so crowded, so I didn't play on the equipment.

After we watched and talked for a while we went to get some ice cream.  Everywhere we went people would hear us talking and just stare at us.  Kayla and I have gotten use to this happening all the time but Ilona was amazed because she hadn’t ever experienced it before.  Then when we were leaving we walked past a vender making cotton candy!!! I was so excited, Ilona helped me ask him for a large cotton candy and let me show you how large the large really was.  It was the biggest cotton candy I had ever seen or eaten by far.  Also this was authentic cotton candy.  The man first lit his propane burner and then poured in regular baking sugar and in no time flat I had a giant cotton candy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment