Friday, October 21, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I left Wausau on Wednesday October 19th at 9am and arrived in Auckland, New Zealand on Friday October 21st at 9:30am.  Four airports, three airplanes, and one new country later here is what I have learned so far...





Everything truly is bigger in Texas, I could sit in this chair with my backpack on one side and my purse on the other!  There was also a sky train that went around to the separate terminals.








Window seats are definitely worth the extra $20.  It was so nice to be able to look out and see what we were flying over as well as being able to lean against it to sleep.  





 Clouds are cool to not only look at but take pictures of, plus it helps pass the time no matter what they guy sitting next to you says!











Lastly for today here are some of the first glimpses that I saw of New Zealand as I flew in this morning!










I made it, I am in New Zealand, I met the people who I am staying with, they are very nice!  We drove around a bit and I got all of my things settled.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment