Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Bags are Packed!


Well my bags are packed as I am sure that you gathered from the title.  Kayla came to Wausau this weekend and helped me and my family out since I am not great at packing, I would also like to report that the only things I have added since Kayla left are two activity books and a comb (I know some people out there were worried about me adding more).  Everything that I am taking with for the next eight weeks fits into one big luggage, a backpack, and an awesome purse that Mom made.  We spent some quality time making sure that all of the clothing I am taking, would not only be school and weather appropriate, but would also be multi-functional.  Meaning that everything coordinates so it can be mixed and matched together.        

I am getting nervous to go, I fly out of Minneapolis around 4pm tomorrow.  I am also super excited to see what is in store for me over the next two months!  I will do my best to keep my blog updated about my experiences while traveling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment