Sunday, March 17, 2013

Veľká Rača


Two weekends ago Adrian, Joe, and I went skiing in Slovakia at Veľká Rača.  It was cool to be at another different mountain.  I decided that Slovakia looks pretty similar to Poland.  At least where we were, I would not have known that we had left Poland if they hadn’t said so. 

http://www.velkaraca.sk/snowparadise/en/skiing/skiing-runs/

 It was a really fun day, we started off on the left side of this map and then worked our way right then back left, right and so on.  The weather was great and in the afternoon it got a bit crowed but never too crazy.  We skied all day with just a few breaks for snacks, lunch, or to go to the bathroom.  For lunch I had goulash and french-fries.


























By the end of the day I was so tired and sore!  It was a great weekend outing, thanks again to Adrian for suggesting it and Joe for driving!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment